New food and beverage products this week include protein-enriched bars and powders, coffee and tea, and snacks to go.
Build: Protein-rich snacks and bars
Pre-built announced the addition of three new products to its line of protein-rich snacks.
- Built-in bytes: Bite-sized built puffs containing 8 grams of protein. There are 4 flavors: Brownie Butter, Churros, Cookies & Cream, and Mint Brownies, 20 pieces for $25.99.
- Ball constructed: A portable snack with a brownie-like texture and cream-filled center, it comes in a peanut butter flavor and costs $14.99 for a 6-pack.
- Build Crispy: A crisp protein bar that delivers 20 grams of protein. Available in peanut butter chocolate and mint chocolate varieties, it’s available for $29.99 per 12 count.
The new product is now available for purchase on the brand’s website.
RXBAR: Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate AM Bar
RX BAR is expanding its AM bar line with a new peanut butter dark chocolate flavor.
The new flavor combines dark chocolate with peanut butter, provides 10 grams of protein and includes simple ingredients like oats, peanuts, egg whites and honey.
The peanut butter dark chocolate will be available in stores starting in June, but is available now on the RXBAR website.
Additionally, the brand will add new variety packs to its RXBAR Minis lineup, including strawberry and blueberry flavors.
Six Star Pro Nutrition and Kellogg’s: frost flakes and flute loops whey protein plus
Six Star Pro Nutrition and Kellogg’s We’ve partnered to combine breakfast favorites with high-performance proteins to launch SIX STAR 100% Whey Protein Plus in Frosted Flakes and Flute Loop flavors.
The new product has 30 grams of protein, 6.7 grams of BCAAs and just 2 grams of sugar per serving.
Both varieties will be available in August at Walmart and other major retailers, as well as on Six Star’s website.
Catalina Crunch: Grab & Go Crunch Mix
catalina crunch We just launched our crunch mix single serve, grab and go pack.
Keto-friendly snacks are made with real ingredients and contain high protein, fiber, low sugar and good fats. Traditional and Cheddar flavors are now available in an easy-to-carry 1.85 oz size.
Kraft Heinz: IHOP Coffee
craft heinz serves homes nationwide with pancake-inspired IHOP coffee made with 100% premium Arabica beans.
The new coffee will be available in three flavors: Signature Blend, Butter Syrup and Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Prices start at $7.99, and customers can purchase bags of Ground and K-Cup pods from retailers nationwide.
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company: New Juice Blend
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company announced its latest juice blend, Tomato Reishi and Tangerine Pineapple Aloe Juice.
Both new juice blends contain just 5 ingredients each. Tomato Reishi is high in flavor and low in calories and is made with tomatoes, reishi, black pepper, Himalayan salt and lemon. Tangerine Pineapple Aloe also fortifies with Vitamin C with Tangerine, Pineapple, Orange, Aloe Vera and Sweet Basil.
The new blend is available on the brand’s website and at select grocery stores nationwide.
VAHDAM India: Iced Tea
IndiaKnown for its organic, premium teas and spices from India, the company has introduced two new lines of iced tea, instant premix and pitcher tea bags, all containing 100% real Indian tea. I’m here.
- instant premixed iced tea Available in Hibiscus Apple and Peach Ginger flavors. These ready-to-brew, lightly sweetened premixes are prepared with just water and ice, have just 10 calories per serving, and are available in packages of 60 servings for $19.99 each.
- pitcher tea bags Perfect for making large portions. One tea bag makes 1 quart of iced tea with no added sugar and 35 calories per serving. Available in Lychee Rose, Strawberry Vanilla, Hibiscus Cranberry, and Mint Passion, $29.99 for a box of 26 tea bags. The tea bags are plant-based and biodegradable.
The new tea can be purchased on the VAHDAM website and on Amazon.
Happy: Lime Wild Mint
Beverage brands with THC Happi We announced the latest flavor “Lime Wild Mint”.
The new flavor offers a mojito-like taste with 5 mg of THC and only 25 calories. Available on the brand’s website for $18 for a 4-pack.