It’s a special kind of frustration when you’re charged for a streaming service you forgot you were even subscribed to.
If you signed up for a free trial but didn’t set a reminder to cancel before you were charged, you’ll definitely run into this problem.here it is Simple steps to stop Don’t let this happen again.
Of course, a side job helps pay for things like Netflix and Spotify.Do you have a lot of treasure lying around that you know you should sell? complete guide To start your own online reseller business.
Bring cash, but don’t spend too much on app subscriptions. Here’s how:
I checked creepy person search sites, but you can too
What’s your money’s worth?
Simply put, it depends on what is important to you. Do you hate seeing or listening to advertisements? Do you value your privacy enough to pay for insurance? Do you have a job or hobby that requires special software?
Here’s a quick list to get you thinking. Not all of these are for everyone, so you may not want to pay for any app.
- Music, Streaming & Entertainment: I pay for Apple Music because I like genre diversity. You may need some streaming services to watch the show, but YouTube may also be worth it if you don’t want to see ads.
- Creative tools and software: It is often required for editing videos and photos, creating digital works, editing grammar for professional writing, and more.
- Security and utility apps: You may have to pay for things like antivirus software, VPNs, password managers, etc.
- Productivity: Task managers, calendar apps, project management tools, and similar apps fall into this category.
- Health and Exercise: Depending on your lifestyle and goals, it might be worth paying to purchase a dedicated fitness, meditation, or nutrition app.
- Teaching and Learning: Language lessons, professional and self-development, etc. are often costly after the free trial.
Ultimately, it comes down to the quality of the app, the value it adds to your life and your tastes. The app you want almost always has a free version.
Receive free tech information in your inbox: My daily email is trusted by 400,000 people. It will surely become your favorite read of the day.
what? no worth it?
This is also subjective, but some rules apply to almost everyone.
- No need to pay for a third party app if your phone already has the functionality built in. The caveat is that paid apps do this. It’s worth it and a better way for you. But are there paid flashlights, QR codes, or PDF readers?
- File managers and storage managers are often junk that just takes up more space.of Google Files app is great at cleaning up junk on Android and Apple does this automatically.
- Paying for several versions of similar software is a waste of money.
- Don’t jump on the bandwagon and pay for the viral apps that other people are using to make AI photos and more.
- Would you pay for an app you never use? Give it a week. If it still doesn’t open, please cancel. You can re-register at any time.
Do you have a spy on your phone? Take a step now!
How to find all paid apps
To see what subscriptions you’re paying for in the Apple App Store:
- open the Settings appthen tap your name.
- Tap subscription > select subscription I want you
- Tap cancel subscription. (You may need to scroll down.)[キャンセル]If there is no button, your subscription has already been cancelled.
How to find your Android paid subscription:
- open the Settings app > Google.
- select Manage your Google Account.
- Tap at the top payment and subscription.
- Tap Manage your subscription. Click an item to view details and cancel.
Find out what else you are paying for
It’s also worth checking your bank statements for unusual or recurring charges that you don’t recognize. Pinpoint a Hulu or Netflix subscription, or even a few forgotten app purchases.
Bank statements are available through online banking portals, so it’s a good idea to check them at least once a month. Print your statement and check the charges line by line. If you find anything you wish to cancel, please contact the company immediately to close your account. Otherwise, you may end up paying for another month of wasted service due to the cancellation terms associated with your account.
Please check your email as well. In-progress purchase receipts often arrive in your inbox, but not necessarily in your main email folder. Also check your Spam and Trash folders.
the app does it for you
Does it seem like too much work? Some companies will take care of the whole process for you for a fee.have used rocket money, I sponsored a podcast and saved about $450 in about 5 minutes. (They didn’t pay me to put it here.)
maintain technical knowledge
Here are my popular podcasts “Today’s Kim Commando” It’s 30 minutes jam-packed with tech news, tips, and tech questions like yours from all over the country. Search anywhere you can get a podcast. For your reference, click the link below to watch the latest episode.
Podcast Recommendations: YouTube Views Due to Plane Crash, Apple’s VR Headsets and Laptop Expiration Dates
In addition, is your information safe in Amazon Clinic? We explain why privacy is prohibited. I also advise realtors who are dealing with an influx of spam calls. The USPS’s clever employment scam, Zach’s big dreams for the dead metaverse, and his five ways to spot legit-looking fraudulent websites.
Check out my podcast Today’s Kim Commando. apple, google podcasts, spotifyor your favorite podcast player.
Listen to the podcast here Or anywhere you can get a podcast. Search for my last name “Commando”.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Sound like a tech pro, even if you aren’t. Popular award-winning host Kim Commando is your secret weapon. listen 425+ radio stations or get the podcast. Join over 400,000 people Get our free 5 minute email newsletter every day.