The verdict is in: the old way of doing business is dead.please join us inman connect new york From January 23-25, we will join forces to overcome today’s market challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities. Go against the market and bet big on your future.
Are you receiving Inman’s Broker Edge? Make sure you are subscribed here.
name: steve bellomini
experience: 31 years
position: northern california
Securities company name: Corcoran icon properties
- Ranked 4th in San Francisco based on home sales volume from March 23, 2022 to March 23, 2023
- Ranked 15th in Bay Area based on home sales volume in 2022
Brokerage scale: 872 agents, 72 employees
Transaction side: Number of transactions in the first half of 2023: 400 (established in December 2022)
Sales volume: Sales in the first half of 2023 will be $1.2 billion (established in December 2022)
Recent awards: The best place to work north bay business journal
What three things would you like our readers to know about you?
- Leadership and guidance: I have been a licensed California real estate broker since 1994 and take great pride in my role as a leader and mentor within Corcoran Icon Properties. I have cultivated a unique culture that not only sets high standards for the success of our agents, but also ensures exceptional service to our valued clients.
- Contribution to the local community: In addition to real estate, I am very involved in my community, church, and local school groups. Contributing to and staying connected to the community is essential to me, and it is a core value that I instill throughout Corcoran Icon Properties.
- Growth initiatives: I am dedicated to providing a supportive and positive atmosphere for our sales associates and encouraging their personal and professional growth. I’m a certified trainer and mentor who helps agents learn the ropes of lead generation and build strong customer relationships for years to come.
Please tell us more about your company’s brokerage business.
Launched in December 2022 as Corcoran Icon Properties, the company brings together an impressive group of established real estate brands under the Corcoran umbrella, including Zephyr Real Estate, Terra Firma Global Partners, MikkiMoves Real Estate, Barry Ward Realty, and Caldecot Properties. It remained. , Discovery Bay Properties, Thrive Real Estate, and Highland Partners.
Corcoran Icon Properties is a 100% locally owned, 100% locally managed real estate brokerage and franchisee of The Corcoran Group, LLC.
Corcoran Icon Properties is deeply committed to supporting local charities through volunteerism, fundraising, and generous donations. We fully support the valuable services that charities provide to our communities.
Whether it’s delivering meals to those in need, helping seniors fix their homes, participating in charity walks, or donating directly from the commissions they earn, Corcoran Icon Properties agents do a total of has donated more than $1 million. Our team’s dedication to giving back underscores our unwavering commitment to positively impacting the communities we serve.
What is your top tip for newly licensed brokers?
Commit to learning and growing. Real estate is a constantly evolving field, and those who continually educate themselves, adapt to market changes, and build strong relationships in both the industry and the communities they serve often find success.
How did you choose your first securities company?
When I first started managing JF Finnegan Realtors in 1999, a combination of factors drew me to the brokerage. The company’s values aligned with mine, especially in terms of community involvement and commitment to agent success. They also appreciated the supportive and positive environment that fosters innovation and growth.
Over the years, I have seen these values in action and strengthened my decision to join this great brokerage firm.
Do you know someone who should be featured in an upcoming Broker Spotlight? Send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Christy Murdoch