Vevey, Switzerland – August 14, 2020: Nestle headquarters building offices and logo. Nestlé is the world’s largest multinational company in the food sector. Switzerland, Vaud.
With a brand value of $22.4 billion, Nestlé has once again been named the world’s most valuable food brand. Brand Finance’s latest annual report. Nestlé has held this top spot every year since his 2015.
Savio D’Souza, Valuation Director, Brand Finance, said: “With a rich heritage and a portfolio of trusted brands, Nestlé has built a legacy of success and an unrivaled global reputation. It is reinforced by an enduring dedication to creating a better society.” A sustainable future for all. “
To determine brand value rankings, Brand Finance Complex evaluation methodology, resulting in ratings ranging from D to AAA. Brand Finance also calculates a Brand Strength Index (BSI) score by calculating the relative strength of a brand based on marketing investments, stakeholder capital and business performance.
In the beverage category, Coca-Cola continues to be the world’s most valuable and strongest non-alcoholic beverage brand this year, with an AAA+ rating and a BSI score of 89.6/100.
Other notable food and beverage brands appearing in the 2023 rankings are:
- Hershey maintains its designation as the world’s strongest food brand, earning an AAA+ rating and a BSI score of 91/100.
- Healthy Choice, the newest addition to the Top 100 Most Valuable Food Brands, is the fastest growing food brand this year, with a 190% increase in value.
- With a 208% increase in brand value, Nespresso was named the fastest growing non-alcoholic beverage brand of the year.
- Snack brands are rising in the rankings this year. The top five snack brands (Lay’s, Doritos, Want Want, Cheetos and Tostitos) were able to significantly increase their brand value, with an average increase of 40%.
- Energy drink brands Red Bull, Monster and Gatorade maintained their rankings in the top 10 most valuable non-alcoholic beverage brands.