Summer may be over, but Collier County locals know beach season isn’t over yet. Average winter temperatures are in the low 70s, so that doesn’t stop us from going to the beach.
As snowbirds and vacationers arrive to enjoy the never-ending summer, we’ve put together a complete guide to Collier County beach parking this fall and winter.
Here’s what you need to know before leaving your car in a beach parking lot.
Parking is free for local residents – get your sticker
If you’re a full-time Collier resident or property owner, you’re already paying the fees. beach parking lot Through property taxes.
So, take advantage of this and get a beach parking sticker at any of the Collier Park and Recreation locations listed below.
- Collier County Tax Collector, 3291 Tamiami Trail E., Naples.
- Donna Fiala Eagle Lakes Community Park, 11565 Tamiami Trail E., Naples
- East Naples Community Park, 3500 Thomasson Drive, Naples
- Fred W. Coyle Freedom Park, 1515 Golden Gate Parkway, Naples
- Golden Gate Community Center, 4701 Golden Gate Parkway, Naples.
- Immokalee Community Park, 321 N. 1st Street, Immokalee
- Marco Island Branch Library, 210 S. Heathwood Drive, Marco Island
- Max A. Hasse Jr. Community Park, 3390 Golden Gate Blvd. W., Naples
- Naples Regional Library, 650 Central Ave., Naples
- North Collier Regional Park Exhibit Hall, 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
- Orange Blossom Government Center, 2335 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples
- Veterans Community Park, 1895 Veterans Park Drive, Naples
- Vineyards Community Park, 6231 Arbor Blvd., Naples.
Please be sure to bring your driver’s license and registration card. Both documents must contain the same name and Collier’s address.
If you are a part-time residential property owner, please bring your license, registration, and current Collier County tax bill or warranty deed.
Where is the parking lot with the sticker?
- Access to Barefoot Beach
- Barefoot Beach Preserve
- Vanderbilt Beach
- Clam Pass Park
- North Gulfshore Access
- Tigertail Beach
- Access to South Marco
- conner park
How much does it cost to park without a sticker?
If you don’t have a parking sticker, it costs $10 to park at a Collier County beach. Look for the parking meters in each parking lot.
Are there any beaches that pay per plate?
No, Collier County does not offer pay-per-plate at this time.
What is the fine for parking without paying?
Parking at Collier Beach without paying is subject to a $30 fine. Coastal patrol cars are constantly monitoring the parking lot and looking for violators.
Parks and Recreation is warning beachgoers not to park in designated areas because they don’t want to pay.
Please remember. Park before you go to the beach, not after.
Do any beaches offer free parking?
yes! Free parking is currently available at Barefoot Beach Access, North Gulfshore Access, and Conner Park.
Hurricane Ian:Naples City Manager: Much has been accomplished in recovering from the storm, but more needs to be done
Are any beach parking lots still closed due to Hurricane Ian?
Barefoot Beach Preserve is still closed due to the hurricane. At this time, Parks and Recreation staff has not set a reopening date.