The luxury magazine, which has a circulation of about 35,000 copies, will now be available to ultra-high-net-worth customers who fly through some U.S. commercial airports, the brokerage firm exclusively told Inman.
No one can predict the future of real estate, but you can prepare.Find out what you need to prepare and get the tools you need with Immersive Virtual Inman Connect It will be held online from November 1st to 2nd, 2023.Do not miss it inman connect new york Held from January 23-25, 2024, AI, capital, and more will take center stage. Bet big on the exciting future and join Connect.
carefully selected magazinesThe luxury publication, developed by Compass’ Luxury division, is now available for purchase at 25 commercial airports across the United States, the brokerage exclusively tells Inman.
Through collaboration with luxury marketing platform MediaJet, carefully selected This will reach approximately 328,000 private jet passengers visiting high-end luxury markets across the United States (Teterboro, New Jersey and White Plains, New York), with the magazine distributed in multiple terminals and 25 locations. (included in ) number of people. )
magazine’s Fall/Winter 2023 Latest Issue It will be released in October.
“With this latest milestone, we are soaring higher and higher. carefully selected magazines It is a unique space that is frequented by our agents’ clients,” said Felipe Hernandez-Smith, Head of Compass Luxury, in a statement. “We don’t just connect homes with buyers, we connect dreams with reality.”
The Compass Luxury division was launched in early 2020, carefully selected It continued later that year. The magazine has a circulation of approximately 35,000 copies and aims to connect high-end consumers with high-end luxury properties. The publication is distributed in print to ultra-high-net-worth households in the United States and digitally to readers around the world.
“Curated Magazine’s expansion into 25 commercial airports is an exciting chapter in our continued commitment to delivering excellence in real estate marketing,” said Elizabeth Healy, Director of Luxury at Compass. said in a statement.
In June, the Luxury Division launched a global referral program with Paris-based luxury goods company Barnes International, under which Compass distributors will create referrals with Barnes distributors in Europe, Africa, North America and the Caribbean. I was able to send and receive. Compass’ luxury division also frequently hosts networking events with other major luxury brands, such as Rolls-Royce and yacht broker Northrop & Johnson.
MediaJet also distributes publications from many other luxury brand partners, including Sotheby’s, Harry Winston, and Bombardier.
See the complete list of airport locations. carefully selected magazines Under:
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- scottsdale airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- san diego international airport
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- san francisco international airport
- San Jose International Airport
- Eagle County Regional Airport (Gypsum, Colorado)
- miami international airport
- palm beach international airport
- Fulton County Airport (Atlanta, GA)
- Teterboro Airport (Teterboro, New Jersey, multiple private jet terminals)
- Boeing Field International Airport (Seattle, Washington)
- McCarran International Airport (Las Vegas, NV)
- Westchester County Airport (White Plains, New York, multiple private jet terminals)
- Harrisburg International Airport (Middletown, Pennsylvania)
- William P. Hobby Airport (Houston, Texas)
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Pueblo Memorial Airport (Pueblo, Colorado)
- salt lake city international airport
Get Inman’s Luxury Lens Newsletter Delivered directly to your inbox. A weekly magazine that delves deep into the world’s biggest news in luxury real estate, delivered every Friday. Click here to subscribe.
Email Lillian Dickerson