The wave of automation is sweeping across every industry. And much of this can be attributed to artificial intelligence (AI) technology. It is the replication of human intelligence processes (learning, reasoning, self-correction, etc.) by machines, especially computer systems. In particular, an application of AI, machine learning, allows systems to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Undoubtedly, the scope of artificial intelligence is expanding with each passing day. The development of business applications utilizing AI is progressing more and more. Not only that, but the wider reach of machine learning makes it a fertile area for new jobs and growth opportunities. .
To guide them, here is a list of artificial intelligence career opportunities available after pursuing an AI and machine learning program.
- Algorithm Specialist – Algorithm specialists are computer scientists who use AI and machine learning technologies to generate and design algorithms for academic, professional, and real-world applications.
- Computer Engineers and Consultants – The field of AI and machine learning is highly lucrative for computer engineers working as freelance consultants.
- Military and Aviation Electricians – Considering the defense industry, military and aviation electricians working with flight simulators, drones, and weapons are leveraging AI and machine learning technologies.
- Whether it’s graphic arts designers, digital musicians, or entertainment producers, AI and machine learning are also serving the entertainment industry. Graphic arts designers, digital musicians, and entertainment producers’ jobs just got easier. These days, with the help of technology, music and creative designs are developed for various entertainment platforms.
- Maintenance Technicians – To help maintain technology, many industries are beginning to employ maintenance professionals with a thorough know-how in AI and machine learning techniques.
- Medical Device Manufacturers – Companies that manufacture medical devices are using AI to develop artificial limbs, artificial limbs, hearing aids, and vision devices.
- Research Scientist – Though considered an academic career choice, AI and machine learning are paving the way for newer and more innovative research output. Therefore, there is a high demand for research scientists in this field.
- Software analyst – Engineers with AI and machine learning backgrounds also tend to become software analysts responsible for testing software quality and performance.
- Software Developer – AI software engineers are responsible for building and maintaining software platforms.
- Surgical Technicians – Surgical Technicians using robotic tools based on AI and machine learning techniques will help build and support new platforms.
Some of the popular artificial intelligence jobs are offered by reputable employers such as Amazon AI Services, IBM Watson Assistant, Microsoft Cognitive Services, and Google AI Services. Artificial intelligence career opportunities are expected to witness a boom in the next few years, with experts suggesting a new technological revolution in the same way. and AI jobs will increase. In particular, the growth of machine learning is systematically driving other technological areas.
AI and machine learning are moving towards creating a world where machines respond and mimic the human experience. This list includes self-driving cars, digital assistants, robotic factory workers, and smart cities. In the coming years, AI and machine learning will hold the power to influence business outcomes, thereby influencing careers in artificial intelligence and related fields. Both artificial intelligence and machine learning are used in retail, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and media technology.