You don’t have to wait until graduation to enroll in an MBA when you can get it from 10+2.
Yes you read that correctly. India’s Top Management College offers her a 5-year Comprehensive MBA program that includes a Diploma in Business Administration and a Master’s Degree. In the next section, we will explore the A to Z of integrated programs in management and the top 8 universities in India that offer the programs.
Students can also seek out industry-ready BBA and MBA programs at Chitkara University. Our industry-approved management program, world-class educational infrastructure, near 100% placement track record, live projects, guest lectures, and many other unique features make it the ultimate destination for MBA aspirants.
What is a business integration program?
IPM is a full-time, five-year BBA-MBA integration program. It provides a comprehensive understanding of sustainable and effective business management to develop tomorrow’s business leaders, managers and innovative entrepreneurs.
IPM is a professional management program that systematically and proportionately blends UG and PG elements. The program uses interdisciplinary methods. A selection of unique subjects offered over a variety of semesters to help you make better and more informed career choices by studying foundational and business programs.
The selection of electives offered at the IPM allows students to explore the multifaceted aspects of modern business management and meet the challenges and expectations of the new age of management.
Program structure of management integration program
The IPM curriculum varies slightly from university to university, but basically most universities follow the same curriculum. For your reference, I will share his IPM curriculum from Chitkara University which is one of the top MBA Universities.
- The Integrated Management Program consists of 10 semesters spread over 5 years.
- After the undergraduate program, students enter a second-year MBA program and have the option to choose one of their specializations from a list of the best MBA programs.
- finance and banking
- business analytics
- supply chain management
- human resource management
- health care
- Curriculum is designed with a global perspective through research-based teaching methods to develop industry-ready MBA professionals.
- The IPM program focuses on hands-on, results-based learning through live projects, simulation activities, and field assignments.
Advantages of an integrated program in management
- An integrated MBA program saves time. The entrance exam he has to take once instead of twice (undergraduate level and postgraduate level). You can save almost a year of money spent preparing for entrance exams.
- The IPM Program provides opportunities for international exchange. Foreign universities and countries eligible for exchange programs depend on the international cooperation of Indian universities.
- IPM provides students with the critical business management skills to appreciate the complexities of the modern global business environment. Sustainable leaders prepare to inspire a green tomorrow with innovative business solutions.
- Students learn how to apply advanced technology to modern and challenging business management using an integrated approach across multiple functional areas (marketing, finance, operations, etc.).
- Live projects, field visits, and industry partnership internships provide hands-on work experience.
Top 8 MBA Universities/Colleges in India for Integrated Programs in Management
|Top MBA Universities/Colleges||selection criteria|
|IIM Indole||IPMAT score|
|IIM lunch||SAT/IPMAT score|
|IIM Jammu||JIPMAT score|
|IIM Bodh Gaya||JIPMAT score|
|IIM Rotaku||IPM Aptitude Score|
|IIFT Delhi||IPMAT score|
|NMIMS Mumbai||NPAT score|
|Chitkara University||Pearson test or SAT score|
Career Opportunities After Integrated MBA Program
IPM accelerates career prospects by integrating UG and PG. Acquire skills that can be used globally in the industry. Graduates of the Integrated MBA Program are management professionals in specific specialties (human resources, finance, business analytics, retail, and international business).
IPM opens up multiple career avenues. Pursue one of the best MBA programs at top-ranked MBA universities and explore any of the following career options:
- business consultant
- digital marketing manager
- HR manager
- retail manager
- sales manager
- business manager
- brand manager
- product manager
- marketing manager
- financial analyst
- risk manager
- Talent Acquisition Expert
Management integration program for budding entrepreneurs
The IPM Program also nurtures and encourages budding entrepreneurs to live their passions and begin their entrepreneurial journey with the relevant skill sets. This skill set includes a deep understanding of business management in an era of technology integration and global business challenges.
Top MBA colleges prepare integrated MBA programs that strongly combine theory and practical learning experiences. This includes live projects, simulation learning, case studies, industry partnerships for internship opportunities, and guest lectures by industry academics and prominent industry leaders.
All these hands-on learning activities, world-class educational infrastructure, and encouraging faculty help students gain exposure and use the right tools to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams.
The Integrated Program in Management is your ticket to completing grade 12, skipping another BBA or other graduate program and earning an MBA. However, to enroll in her IPM program of high quality, you must browse and select a top her MBA college. This is essential because the best integrated MBA programs at top management universities hone your managerial skills comprehensively and keep you up to date with the global business management skill set.
I recommend Chitkara University for an IPM program with a difference. Here is a testimony from one of her students at this UGC accredited university.
“Through the management program, I have grown both as a person and as a professional. The unique in-depth knowledge, support, case studies, and extensive networking opportunities, industry visits, and internships are invaluable.Chitkara Business School was the perfect platform for honing my managerial skills.The best. I highly encourage you to learn from the stuff and evolve.” – Aerika Sardana, Batch 2023
Accelerate your career growth or realize your business dreams with our integrated MBA program. This is his 5-year BBA + MBA integrated program available from Year 12 onwards. This blog details this innovative, industry-ready management program with excellent career and business prospects. You can also explore his MBA colleges recommended for his IPM program in the specialty and advance your professional career.