If you love watching classic sitcoms, this is the quiz for you! Test your knowledge of some of the greatest shows ever aired on television. Here are some funny and engaging sitcom trivia questions.
Sitcom trivia questions:
What is the name of the coffee shop where the character is? friend play?
How many actors played Topanga’s parents Boy Meets World?
5 different actors.
In which show did Cylons appear as an evil robot?
What is the name of Michael Fox’s character? family ties?
Who was the iconic actor who played Frank Reynolds in It’s always sunny in Philadelphia?
Sitcoms starring Steve Urkel family problems guest appearance on?
which Brady Bunch The character utters the now-famous catchphrase “Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!”
connor family tv show Roseanne What state do you live in?
Which character will become a wanted criminal during the final season? office?
Frasier It’s actually a spin-off of another show. Please tell me the name of this program.
What is the name of Tim Taylor’s neighbor in the sitcom? home improvement?
What is the name of the beautiful witch in the sitcom? enchanted?
The actor who played Lizzie Maguire?
what are the canadian characters how i met your mother called?
Here are some questions that may puzzle you! If you make a mistake, it may trigger you to start watching a new show!
- What are the most watched episodes of friend? “After the Super Bowl”
- Which show character says “There’s always money in the banana stand”? From George Sr. Developmental arrest.
- Which superhero had a reference or unconscious cameo in every episode of signature field? Superman.
- who was the captain love boat? Captain Merrill Stebbing.
- The show featured the main characters having cousins called Carlton, Ashley, and Hilary. what’s the name of the show? Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- What are the names of all the fans in the sitcom just got off the boat?Jenny, Evan, Emery, Louie, Eddie and Jessica.
- of which character big bang theory Did you create a spin-off show about his younger days? Sheldon Cooper big bang theory.
- A classic sitcom with characters named Jean, Mike, and Greg? Brady Bunch.
- Comedy sitcoms set in hospitals scrub There are two main female characters. what were they called? Elliott and Kara.
- Which character from which sitcom does Debra Messing play? She plays Grace Will and Grace.
- What was the name of the iconic science fiction show that aired in 1987? Star Trek – Next Generation.
- of mash, What do the characters call the senior staff’s tent?
- What is Matthew Perry’s character name? friend? Chandler Bing.
- What is the name of the TV show with Charlie Sheen, Angus T. Jones, and Jon Cryer? Charlie Sheen Harper ★ Boys.
- The title of the final episode of mash? Goodbye, goodbye and amen.
- Where did Laverne and Shirley live? 730 Hampton Street.
- Ross from What sitcom has the line “I was on a break” and which character said it? friend.
- upon Gilligan’s Island, how many castaways were there? Seven.
- What role did Eva Longoria play? desperate housewives? Gabriel Solis.
- What was the first American television series? Queen’s messenger.
- TV shows that use this song second time As their theme song? step by step.
- The iconic sitcom about a prehistoric family that first appeared in 1960? flintstone.
- What is the name of the 70s sitcom with the characters Jack, Janet and Chrissy? threes company is the answer! These characters come from hit shows. Three Company!
- Which manga does the title character appear in? teenage witch sabrina? Archie’s Madhouse.
- Which character was the president of the United States West wing? Josiah Bartlett.
- where is the sitcom new girl setting? Los Angeles.
- What is the longest-running show that starred Peter Falk as a detective? Colombo.
- What a famous 1968 Star Trek Did the episode include a kiss between Captain Kirk and Uhura?s stepson of Plato.
- where was the show wire done? Baltimore.
- Which program was called first? My friend? Ellen.
- how many episodes game of thrones all? 73.
- Which blockbuster TV sitcom took place in and around Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital? House.
- Which sitcom is based on an old sitcom called i love american style? Happy days.
- Which show was the first to feature interracial kisses on television? Star Trek.
- What is the name of the actor who played Sing the adams family? Ted Cassidy.
- What role does the character of Harry the Hutt play in the sitcom? cheers?He’s a resident scammer.?
- how many episodes Happy days made? 255.
- Which sitcom featuring a mixed-race family was first released in the late ’60s? Brady Bunch.
- Where do the Simpsons live? Springfield.
- What’s the name of your pretty dysfunctional family? married with children? Bandys.
- One of the earliest sitcoms of the 50’s featured a wacky red-haired woman who married a bandleader. what was it called? i love lucy
- Joey Tribbiani friend It has an iconic line. what is that? how are you’?
- of which character Star Trek Do you often say, “Please do so”? Captain Picard.
- What program features a character that asks, “Can I give you a nice egg in this difficult time?” It’s always sunny in Philadelphia (Frank Reynolds).
- Where is Danno from? Hawaii 5-0 Are you always told Book a day.
- Which actress lied about her age to appear? That 70’s Show? Mila Kunis.
- How much was the Emmy record-breaking volume? Mary Tyler Moore Showwin? 29.
- What is Columbo’s signature line before opening the case? ‘Just one more thing’
- JJ from the show character who often shouted “dy-no-mite” good times.
- What was the first soap opera to air on CBS in 1956? As the World Turns.
- What’s the stock sound of someone yelling that’s often used as a joke in sitcoms?
- Who was the first actor to be nominated for an Emmy for the same character in three different sitcoms? Kelsey Grammer
- what is barney doing The Andy Griffith Show put it in your shirt pocket? bullet.
- Which show was a sitcom spin-off? Mary Tyler Moore Show? Rhoda, Phyllis and Lou Grant.
- how many hours of tv twenty four Run? 192 hours.
- Which actress played bank secretary Janet Trego? beverly hillbillies? Sharon Tate.
- Which drama will be the biggest show in Netflix history in 2021? Bridgerton.
- goldberg family What era is is set in? The 1980s.
- People who have nocturnal enuresis problems in childhood Do you love Raymond? Robert.
- Actors who are playing Full house did you wear dentures? Mary-Kate and Ashley play the youngest children of the Tanner family.
- What does sitcom stand for? Situation comedy.
- in season 3 of My name is Earl. Location has changed. Where was the show set after the third season? In prison.
- What American crime drama set in Colombia? Narcos.
Don’t worry. There are many more quizzes. Click here for more trivia questions!