Thanks to the new iOS 17 update, you can do a lot more with your new iPhone. You don’t need an iPhone 15 to access this operating system update, but it’s installed when you purchase a new iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro, or iPhone 15 Pro Max.
and iOS17, you can take advantage of a variety of great new photo features that you may not be aware of. This includes the ability to create stickers from any photo, crop images with one tap, and get information like pets and washing instructions from a single snapshot.
5 things you can do with photos in iOS 17
Want to learn how to use these easy photo tricks? It’s easy. I have explained each one step by step.
1. Visual lookup
The Photos app has a feature called visual lookup This helps you identify things in both captured images and videos. You can use it to learn about pets, food, clothing, etc. in your camera roll.
For example, you can analyze a photo of a dog and determine its breed in seconds. You can also take a photo of the dinner you saw on Instagram and see what kind of dish it is. You can also take a photo of something like a shirt label to display washing and drying instructions, where reading the fine print on a label is usually a difficult task.
This is a powerful tool that will help you learn more than you think. Visual Look Up takes a few simple steps and can be tried on any image badged with the Visual Look Up icon. Here’s how to use Visual Look Up on your iPhone.
- Please select an image from photograph app
- Please look for A small circular icon with a star next to it (That means it can be used with Visual Look Up)) and Tap on it.
- Tap look up
- Please check visual lookup the result that appears
- Tap X to close visual lookup result
2. Change camera zoom level
iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max share similar camera settings. The main camera has a 1x zoom, and both ultra-wide cameras have a 0.5x zoom. Starting with iOS 17, you can control the zoom level by going to the menu and adjusting the main zoom and focal length to your liking.
You can also select one of them as the default choice for your main camera.just tap and hold zoom level, then swipe leftor right To open the wheel.
You can adjust the wheel slightly to precisely control how much your phone zooms in. It’s much easier than pinch-to-zoom, but it may not give you the precision you need depending on your photo. Here’s how to adjust camera zoom on iPhone 15.
- your setting app
- Tap. camera option
- Scroll down and main camera Select an option and tap this button.
- You will see the following choices main camera setting. You can adjust the camera zoom here.
- or camera Long press on the app 1x button
- It shows Wheel It seems that you can adjust the desired zoom level by rotating it with your finger.
3. Create different types of stickers from photos
One of the most fun parts of iOS 17 is the ability to create your own stickers from any photo. Then you can edit the stickers to create 5 different types of him: Original, Outline, Comic, Puffy and Shiny to send to your friends and family. Here’s how to create and customize your own stickers from photos.
- Open the photo from photograph app
- If you press and hold with your finger, subject of photo. Here I chose a dog.
- a silver outline Displayed around the image.
- A dialog box appears with four options. Copy, search, add stickers or share
- Tap add stickers
- add new stickers Add it to your collection that you can use to send to friends.
- that sticker will remain your collection Until you decide to delete it.
Here’s how to add effects to stickers:
- LPlease press the sticker for your sticker collection
- A pop-up will appear. Rearrange and next to it right arrow. Tap. right arrow and you will see Add effects. Tap on it.
- You can choose from the following effects:
original: This is the original, unedited version of the sticker you created. This version will be the default whenever you use your mobile phone.
overview: This adds a white outline to the sticker, making it look like it was created from a sheet.
comics: This effect makes the stickers look like they came out of a comic using a special filter.
fluffy: With this filter, your stickers will appear to bulge when you move your phone.
Shiny: This effect gives the sticker a fun holographic sheen that changes as you move your phone.
- original: This is the original, unedited version of the sticker you created. This version will be the default whenever you use your mobile phone.
- overview: This adds a white outline to the sticker, making it look like it was created from a sheet.
- comics: This effect makes the stickers look like they came out of a comic using a special filter.
- fluffy: With this filter, your stickers will appear to bulge when you move your phone.
- Shiny: This effect gives the sticker a fun holographic sheen that changes as you move your phone.
4. Crop photos with one tap
Cropping photos in iOS 17 is now much easier than before. It used to be a multi-step process that was a bit cumbersome to run when you needed it most. With iOS 17, you can now start the process right away.
- all you have to do is Zoom in on the photo to your camera roll.
- Press crops A button that appears in the top right corner of the screen.
- From there, use the full crop menu to Adjust aspect ratio, rotate it, flip or Straighten the photo.
- Tap end when finished
5. Save a screenshot of the entire page as an image
When you take a screenshot on iOS 16 or earlier, you’ll usually see an option to save it as a PDF. For iOS 17 and later, save to photo option. This will allow you to save entire pages of screenshots as images if you wish. This only takes a few steps. Here’s how to save a full page screenshot as an image in iOS 17.
- Open the app or website you want to capture as a full page screenshot.
- Press Power up and volume up Press the buttons at the same time to take a screenshot. A preview of the screenshot will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap preview Click to open the screenshot editor. You will see two options at the top. screen and full page.
- tap All pages View the entire page of screenshots or screen Just look at the visible part of the screen.
- can be used slider On the right, scroll through screenshots of the entire page. You can also crop, annotate, and share your screenshot using the tools at the bottom.
- To save the entire page or screen as an image, tap . end Click in the top left corner Save to photo.
- can be found Screenshot of all pages as an image in your mind Photo app.
Cart important points
of iOS17 is packed with amazing photo features that make your photography more fun, informative, and creative. Whether you want to create stickers from your photos, zoom in more precisely, or learn more about what’s in your images, iOS 17 has you covered.These features can be enjoyed on any iPhone that supports iOS 17, but especially New iPhone 15 models Improved camera and display.
Answers to CyberGuy frequently asked questions:
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved.