A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy financial industry press releases from PR Newswire, including ADP’s April jobs report and BMO’s housing and small business grants.
new york, May 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published every week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on the PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the financial industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, we’ve put together this week’s not-to-be-missed coverage.
The list below includes headlines (with links to full text) and excerpts from each article. Click on any press release headline to access the accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- BMO commit $5 million Promote Homeownership and Grow Small Businesses
To support local communities, these grants go to housing advisory agencies, community development finance institutions (CDFIs), and other nonprofit organizations that support and maintain affordable home ownership and assist small businesses. be directed.about $2 million be subject to california.
- ADP National Employment Report: Private sector employment increased by 296,000 in April.Annual salary increased by 6.7%
“The slowdown in wage growth is the clearest indication of what is happening in the labor market right now,” he said. Nella Richardson, Chief Economist, ADP. “Employers are hiring aggressively while keeping pay increases low because workers are not sitting on the sidelines. Our data also shows that fewer people are switching jobs.”
- US homeowners fear hurricane damage, but often lack critical protection
71% of U.S. homeowners have moderate or higher fears that their home will be damaged by extreme weather, but just over half say they have special coverage for floods and earthquakes. It’s not too much.
- Entender Finance Announces Fully Automated E2E Accounting Solution for Web3
Raised by Entender Finance $4 million In seed funding to launch the first fully automated end-to-end accounting and bookkeeping solution for companies operating on Web3.
- Nearly half of American workers suffer from economic stress, study finds
The impact of economic stress on workers affects not only families, but also the workforce. Her 17% of workers have sleepless nights, up almost 4% from last year. 86% experience anxiety and nearly 60% suffer from depression. Six out of 10 of her workers with financial stress are planning to leave.
- simmons bank Free seminar for home buyers to be held
The seminar is free and open to all. Industry experts will be onsite to answer questions and provide the community with information about the home buying process, including the loan application process and loan eligibility.
- Smaller banks experience no turmoil following recent SVB signing failures
IntraFi research shows that most banks hold less than 35% of uninsured deposits, while Silicon Valley banks hold 94% of uninsured deposits and Signature holds 89% . First Republic Bank had uninsured 67% of its total deposits at the end of the year.
- A new book by millennial LGBTQ+ alternative investment experts, Kelly Ann WingetEmpowering Women to ‘Seize the Economic Future with a Bag’
in her book, Kelly Ann tells her journey in wealth management through a male-dominated space, helping readers identify which stones to step on and which to throw on their wealth journey.
- DocuSign Reveals Economy Everywhere Will Drive Productivity Boom and Global Economic Expansion in Next Decade
Alan TigesenDocuSign’s CEO said: our digital future. ”
- Mama Money and Incode Partnership Revolutionizes Customer Authentication for Cross-Border Payments
Mama Money, a fast-growing fintech company providing cross-border money transfer and banking services, and Incode, a global leader in innovative identity solutions, are joining forces to fight fraud and financial crime in the fintech industry. announced a partnership to provide advanced identity verification systems to power the .
Read more about the latest financial releases from PR Newswire and catch up on key press releases below. @PRNfinance on Twitter.
Earnings you can’t miss
In addition to these popular releases, several must-read earnings reports were delivered this week, including quarterly results for Fannie Mae, Zillow, and LendingTree.
Check out all the latest earnings reports here.
Helping journalists stay up to date on industry news
These are just some of the recent press releases that consumers and media should be aware of. A journalist can set up a custom his news feed to be notified of releases relevant to his coverage area. PR newswires for journalists.
By signing up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers will have access to: free feature:
- Customization: Create a customized news feed that delivers relevant news to your inbox. Customize your news feed with keywords, industries, subjects, regions, and more.
- Photos and videos: Download thousands of multimedia assets to include in your next story.
- Subject matter expert: access profneta database of industry experts to connect as sources or for article citations.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to blogs for journalists and bloggers. beyond the bylinemedia news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswires and PR Newswires for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been an industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazines, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unmatched global reach of over 200,000 publications and over 10,000 websites, and is available in over 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers looking specifically for story ideas by logging into their PRNJ account. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and scrutinizes this community to verify your identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover over 200 of her beats and verticals.
If you have any questions, please contact our team. [email protected].
Source PR Newswire